Once your order is placed online and payment is confirmed, our standard turnaround time is approximately 10 - 20 business days, depending on stock availability and your location. Delivery time frames are not guaranteed as we use third party courier services. If you require your print in a hurry (for example as a birthday gift, for a special occasion or an graduation event) please ensure you contact our support team and we’ll do our best to meet your deadline.
All deliveries are handled by our appointed courier company through which a delivery tracking number will be emailed to you once we dispatch the goods. You will be able to track your order via the link provided in the email. We pack all our products with suitable protection for transport.
We also offer a ‘pick up’ service. If you wish to collect your goods from our factory showroom, please select this option on the shipping page during checkout. You may also arrange collection of certificate frame pre-orders from our stand at your graduation venue, please request this in the notes field on your order and we will contact you regarding this.
If you have any additional questions regarding shipping or delivery please email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer your queries.
As per our terms of service, from time to time shipping delays may occur for reasons beyond our control. If your delivery is delayed will we do everything possible to ensure minimal delay.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address change, we will endeavour to do this for you if the order has not yet been dispatched.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been dispatched; at that stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order at the original address provided or, if need be, place a new order.
- Rewards International cannot be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, inaccessible destination or multiple unattended site attempts, you will need to pay an additional freight charge to redeliver your order.
- If the order is delivered to a local post office or newsagency and you fail to collect the order in a timely manner, the order may be returned to us. If this happens, you are responsible for paying an additional freight charge to redeliver your order.
- You acknowledge that once an order is dispatched for delivery, we cannot be held liable if a delivery is delayed due to the actions of the courier.
- You acknowledge that Rewards International do not offer compensation for shipping delays, for both regular or express shipping.
You the customer accept that if you are working to any deadlines, the responsibility of ordering in time to meet such deadlines is placed solely on you; and that Rewards International are not liable for any missed deadlines or lost business due to shipping delays.